Ajax - live search doesn´t work, pls help

Hello,

I have followed the tutorial on:

but when I tried to search I didn´t get any results at “XML”.
I have the information in the database and everything seems to work
fine.
The server types “127.0.0.1 - - [23/Dec/2007:13:32:06 Västeuropa,
normaltid] “POST /catalog/get_article_list HTTP/1.1” 200 9
http://localhost:3000/catalog/index -> /catalog/get_article_list” when I
entering something in the field.

I saw that there was some comments on this tutorial, but it should still
work…
Can somebody please send a a code correction, so it should work (I´m a
newbie to RoR and Ajax).

Thank you!

Best regards,

Mark

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs