Adding element

Hi this one i have an html

Central Kolkat

• Eden Gardens (one of the
    most
    famous cricket stadiums in the world),
  • Akashwani Bhavan, All India Radio building
  • Indoor Stadium
  • Fort William, the massive and impregnable British Citadel built in 1773. The fort is still in use and retains its well-guarded grandeur. Visitors are allowed in with special permission only.
  • Victoria Memorial [10] Along St. George’s Gate Road, on the southern fringe of the Maidan, you will find Kolkata's most famous landmark , a splendid white marble monument (CLOSED MONDAYS).
  • Calcutta Racecourse
  • Chowringee, is the Market place of Kolkata. You will find shops ranging from Computer Periferals to cloth merchants. Even tailors and a few famous Movie theaters too. This place is a favourite pass time for local people.
  • Red Fort
  • Eden Gardens (one of the most famous cricket stadiums in the world),
  • Indoor Stadium
  • i WANT TO ADD new element ex:

in this html
    Central Kolkat
  • Eden Gardens (one of
    the
    most famous cricket stadiums in the world),
  • Indoor Stadium
  • Fort William, the massive and impregnable British Citadel built in 1773. The fort is still in use and retains its well-guarded grandeur. Visitors are allowed in with special permission only.
  • Victoria Memorial [10] Along St. George’s Gate Road, on the southern fringe of the Maidan, you will find Kolkata's most famous landmark , a splendid white marble monument (CLOSED MONDAYS).
  • Calcutta Racecourse
  • Chowringee, is the Market place of Kolkata. You will find shops ranging from Computer Periferals to cloth merchants. Even tailors and a few famous Movie theaters too. This place is a favourite pass time for local people.
  • Red Fort
  • Eden Gardens (one of the most famous cricket stadiums in the world),
  • Indoor Stadium
  • Please note that

have to insert before closes when another
    span
    tag starts is it possible

can anybody help me using hprciot.

Regards
    Prashanth

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs