Adding element

Hi this one i have an html

Central Kolkat

• Eden Gardens (one of the
    most
    famous cricket stadiums in the world),

• Akashwani Bhavan, All India Radio building
  • Indoor Stadium
  • Fort William, the massive and impregnable British Citadel built in 1773. The fort is still in use and retains its well-guarded grandeur. Visitors are allowed in with special permission only.
  • Victoria Memorial [10] Along St. George’s Gate Road, on the southern fringe of the Maidan, you will find Kolkata's most famous landmark , a splendid white marble monument (CLOSED MONDAYS).
  • Calcutta Racecourse
  • Chowringee, is the Market place of Kolkata. You will find shops ranging from Computer Periferals to cloth merchants. Even tailors and a few famous Movie theaters too. This place is a favourite pass time for local people.
  • Red Fort
  • Eden Gardens (one of the most famous cricket stadiums in the world),
  • Indoor Stadium
  • i WANT TO ADD new element ex:

in this html

Central Kolkat
  • Eden Gardens (one of
    the
    most famous cricket stadiums in the world),

• Indoor Stadium
  • Fort William, the massive and impregnable British Citadel built in 1773. The fort is still in use and retains its well-guarded grandeur. Visitors are allowed in with special permission only.
  • Victoria Memorial [10] Along St. George’s Gate Road, on the southern fringe of the Maidan, you will find Kolkata's most famous landmark , a splendid white marble monument (CLOSED MONDAYS).
  • Calcutta Racecourse
  • Chowringee, is the Market place of Kolkata. You will find shops ranging from Computer Periferals to cloth merchants. Even tailors and a few famous Movie theaters too. This place is a favourite pass time for local people.
  • Red Fort
  • Eden Gardens (one of the most famous cricket stadiums in the world),
  • Indoor Stadium
  • Please note that

have to insert before closes when another
    span
    tag starts is it possible

can anybody help me using hprciot.

Regards
    Prashanth