Acts_as_searchable and Typo

Hi. I have a new Typo 4.0.3 installation. And the latest plugin for
acts_as_searchable. When I add acts_as_searchable to my Content model, I
get the following on startup of WEBrick:

=> Booting WEBrick…
./script/…/config/…/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/base.rb:1129:i
n method_missing': undefined local variable or methodacts_as_searchable’ for
Content:Class (NameError)
from ./script/…/config/…/app/models/content.rb:7
from
./script/…/config/…/vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support
/dependencies.rb:140:in load' from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support /dependencies.rb:56:inrequire_or_load’
from
./script/…/config/…/vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support
/dependencies.rb:30:in depend_on' from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support /dependencies.rb:85:inrequire_dependency’
from
./script/…/config/…/vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support
/dependencies.rb:98:in const_missing' from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support /dependencies.rb:131:inconst_missing’
from
./script/…/config/…/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/o
bserver.rb:131:in observed_class' ... 14 levels... from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support /dependencies.rb:147:inrequire’
from
./script/…/config/…/vendor/rails/railties/lib/commands/server.rb:
30
from
C:/InstantRails/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require
.rb:27:in `require’
from script/server:3

I don’t understand why. I have an older installation of Typo, which
starts up fine with acts_as_searchable on the same computer … ???

I also have an RForum install which works fine with acts_as_searchable.

Why does the new version of Typo not work with it?

Any ideas?

Pls add my EMAIL::[email protected]

your anwser is that:you don’t add acts_as_searchable to your vendor
directory.

Pls add my EMAIL::[email protected]

your anwser is that:you don’t add acts_as_searchable to your vendor
directory.

I have acts_as_searchable installed as a plugin in the vendor directory.

I’ve also upgraded Typo over an older installation where all this was
working, and that too didn’t work. So, the older Typo version worked
with acts_as_Searchable, but after upgrading, it no longer worked.

And I have tried a completely fresh install of both Typo and
acts_as_searchable, and too doesn’t work.

But a fresh install of an older Typo and acts_as_searchable DOES work.

Very strange, and very frustrating.

Joerg

xi gong wrote:

Pls add my EMAIL::[email protected]

your anwser is that:you don’t add acts_as_searchable to your vendor
directory.

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs