ActionMailer - Problem

Hi,

  I am some problem in action mailer. if I run the same project in

other system it is working fine. But now working in my system.

  Could please help me to solve this problem?

Thanks
Jk

rails and rails only wrote:

Hi,

  I am some problem in action mailer. if I run the same project in

other system it is working fine. But now working in my system.

  Could please help me to solve this problem?

No, because you didn’t provide any information! If you want help,
please provide more details, including error messages.

Thanks
Jk

Best,

Marnen Laibow-Koser
http://www.marnen.org
[email protected]

I didn’t get any errors.
see the log
the same application if run in other system action mailer is working.
Both development logs are same as given below

Processing TestMailersController#index (for 10.100.13.94 at 2009-08-19
10:25:02) [GET]
Session ID: 00058f50d2e7bdf4352d1474cd7cd6e3
Parameters: {“action”=>“index”, “controller”=>“test_mailers”}
Sent mail:
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:25:02 +0530
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: OrderMailer#from lebin

OrderMailer#sent

Find me in app/views/order_mailer/sent.rhtml

Rendering test_mailers/index
Completed in 0.01842 (54 reqs/sec) | Rendering: 0.00087 (4%) | 200 OK
[http://10.100.13.94/test_mailers]

Marnen Laibow-Koser wrote:

rails and rails only wrote:

Hi,

  I am some problem in action mailer. if I run the same project in

other system it is working fine. But now working in my system.

  Could please help me to solve this problem?

No, because you didn’t provide any information! If you want help,
please provide more details, including error messages.

Thanks
Jk

Best,

Marnen Laibow-Koser
http://www.marnen.org
[email protected]

When you say system, is it a windows desktop or hosted linux server?.
Insufficient info, will hardly get you any resolution.

when you say mailer not working…is it not sending emails in production
mode or development mode?

http://www.classifiedscript.in

Rails L. wrote:

When you say system, is it a windows desktop or hosted linux server?.
Insufficient info, will hardly get you any resolution.

when you say mailer not working…is it not sending emails in production
mode or development mode?

http://www.classifiedscript.in

Both systems are ubuntu 7.10 and development mode.

rails and rails only wrote:

Rails L. wrote:

When you say system, is it a windows desktop or hosted linux server?.
Insufficient info, will hardly get you any resolution.

when you say mailer not working…is it not sending emails in production
mode or development mode?

http://www.classifiedscript.in

Both systems are ubuntu 7.10 and development mode.

How did you identify that one is working and one is not working?.

Rails L. wrote:

rails and rails only wrote:

Rails L. wrote:

When you say system, is it a windows desktop or hosted linux server?.
Insufficient info, will hardly get you any resolution.

when you say mailer not working…is it not sending emails in production
mode or development mode?

http://www.classifiedscript.in

Both systems are ubuntu 7.10 and development mode.

How did you identify that one is working and one is not working?.

I have different @subjects in model. If suppose I’m checking in other
system I will change the subject in model.

rails and rails only wrote:

Rails L. wrote:

rails and rails only wrote:

Rails L. wrote:

When you say system, is it a windows desktop or hosted linux server?.
Insufficient info, will hardly get you any resolution.

when you say mailer not working…is it not sending emails in production
mode or development mode?

http://www.classifiedscript.in

Both systems are ubuntu 7.10 and development mode.

How did you identify that one is working and one is not working?.

I have different @subjects in model. If suppose I’m checking in other
system I will change the subject in model.

Most likely, one of your system environment.rb is not set to

ActionMailer::Base.perform_deliveries = true

Rails L. wrote:

rails and rails only wrote:

Rails L. wrote:

rails and rails only wrote:

Rails L. wrote:

When you say system, is it a windows desktop or hosted linux server?.
Insufficient info, will hardly get you any resolution.

when you say mailer not working…is it not sending emails in production
mode or development mode?

http://www.classifiedscript.in

Both systems are ubuntu 7.10 and development mode.

How did you identify that one is working and one is not working?.

I have different @subjects in model. If suppose I’m checking in other
system I will change the subject in model.

Most likely, one of your system environment.rb is not set to

ActionMailer::Base.perform_deliveries = true

i found a error.
both systems gateway is different.
i have changed the gateway and it is working fine

thanks