A bit late but

I’ve uploaded 2 archives that contain the same version as the MS .NET
IronRuby 0.3 release as a download on the mono-binaries page.
Can I upload those somewhere else too so that they are closer to the
official website ?

http://github.com/casualjim/ironruby-mono-builds/downloads

I added a “tested on Mono” link to this on ironruby.net/Downloads

However, the fact that we can’t accept the minuscule changes required to
have IronRuby work on Mono at well still urks me. We need a way of
saying a code contribution is really a bug report, and we should be able
to apply the patch verbatum or slightly modified. This requires
lawyer-approval, so I appreciate your patience while we try to figure
this out.