this out.

From: [email protected]
[[email protected]] on behalf of Ivan Porto C.
[[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 10:32 AM
To: ironruby-core
Subject: [Ironruby-core] A bit late but …

I’ve uploaded 2 archives that contain the same version as the MS .NET
IronRuby 0.3 release as a download on the mono-binaries page.
Can I upload those somewhere else too so that they are closer to the
official website ?

http://github.com/casualjim/ironruby-mono-builds/downloads