1.9 mode with Unicode character

I just RVM installed jruby 1.6.5. I then set JRUBY_OPTS="–1.9" to play
with 1.9 support.

I started one of my rails apps and immediately it crashed with:

Java::JavaLang::ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in Imagery_requests#index

This is due to a unicode × character that I am using in one of my
partials.

I was pretty sure this had been addressed. But then again, it’s been
awhile since I looked at the changelogs.

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs