I attempted to install the “virtual domain extension” but got the
following
error:
==========BEGIN==========
** Daemonized, any open files are closed. Look at cd and
log/mongrel.log
for info.
** Starting Mongrel listening at 1.2.3.4:80
** Starting Rails with production environment…
/root/myapp/config/…/vendor/radiant/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/…/…/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:266:in
load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant AppExtension (NameError) from /root/myapp/config/../vendor/radiant/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/../../activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:452:inconst_missing’
from
/root/myapp/config/…/vendor/radiant/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/…/…/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:464:in
const_missing_before_generators' from /root/myapp/config/../vendor/radiant/vendor/rails/railties/lib/rails_generator/lookup.rb:13:inconst_missing’
from
/root/myapp/config/…/vendor/radiant/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/…/…/activesupport/lib/active_support/inflector.rb:250:in
constantize' from /root/myapp/config/../vendor/radiant/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/../../activesupport/lib/active_support/core_ext/string/inflections.rb:148:inconstantize’
from
/root/myapp/config/…/vendor/radiant/lib/radiant/extension_loader.rb:70:in
activate_extensions' from /root/myapp/config/../vendor/radiant/lib/radiant/extension_loader.rb:68:inselect’
from
/root/myapp/config/…/vendor/radiant/lib/radiant/extension_loader.rb:68:in
activate_extensions' ... 19 levels... from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel/command.rb:211:inrun’
from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1
/bin/mongrel_rails:243
from /usr/local/bin/mongrel_rails:16:in `load’
from /usr/local/bin/mongrel_rails:16
==========END==========

On Apr 26, 2007, at 9:21 PM, dave4c03 wrote:

(NameError)
As far as I know, no version of Virtual Domain Extension references
AppExtension. I don’t know what that would be.

~~ Brian

I tried both the following versions and they both had the same error.