Forum: Ruby on Rails ActMethods has been removed from the module tree ???

812d47a4d6c863de5059670b1e33014f?d=identicon&s=25 Adam madd02 (madd02)
on 2007-03-03 00:22
Hello,

I wrote a light weight version of acts_as_attachment and this has been
working fine for some time now (about a week). Now i get the title
error:
ActMethods has been removed from the module tree but is still active!

I have updated edge rails a few times as my project uses
active_resource.

The closest thing ive found is an AAA post on beast forum:
http://beast.caboo.se/forums/2/topics/664

regards,
Adam
812d47a4d6c863de5059670b1e33014f?d=identicon&s=25 Adam madd02 (madd02)
on 2007-03-05 10:54
Any ideas?

Adam Maddox wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wrote a light weight version of acts_as_attachment and this has been
> working fine for some time now (about a week). Now i get the title
> error:
> ActMethods has been removed from the module tree but is still active!
>
> I have updated edge rails a few times as my project uses
> active_resource.
>
> The closest thing ive found is an AAA post on beast forum:
> http://beast.caboo.se/forums/2/topics/664
>
> regards,
> Adam
812d47a4d6c863de5059670b1e33014f?d=identicon&s=25 Adam madd02 (madd02)
on 2007-03-05 13:46
after some more digging i found the following ticket:
http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/5852

It appears that config.load_once_paths is needed in the environment.rb
file

Seems to work.