Forum: GNU Radio writing a block - please help

543560fff16cd8ce6ceb506c64c24a2d?d=identicon&s=25 Hans Glitsch (Guest)

Does anyone have an example build tree for compiling one, or more custom
blocks besides the 'howto-write-a-block' example?  If so, please send
urls, or tarballs.

I made my own blocks by adding to the how-to-write-a-block example and I
was able to build and use them with gnuradio, but because I'm very
inexperienced with autotools I'm running into all sorts of errors when I
try to change the 'howto' name to something else.  If I could see some
other examples of build trees, I might be able to figure out what I'm
doing wrong.

543560fff16cd8ce6ceb506c64c24a2d?d=identicon&s=25 Hans Glitsch (Guest)
Hello Daniel,

Thank you, your build tree helped a lot.  I finally got my build tree to