Forum: Ruby Re: Can't login to Rubyforge, just says "cookies must be ena

181af584c3f0598b18cedfaf32b68eb5?d=identicon&s=25 Samantha (Guest)
On Friday 02 March 2007 10:05:06 am Deniz Dogan wrote:
> Samantha wrote:
> > :) I thought he said he had even tried using *links*.  (as in a href=
> >
> > Hyperlinks, as the Lynx browswer isn't spelled links.) :)
>
> There is an alternative browser to lynx, called elinks, or sometimes
> just *links*.
>
> --Deniz Dogan

Ah, cool :)  Nice to know for other purposes :)

--
Samantha

http://www.babygeek.org/

"Beware when the great God lets loose a thinker on this planet. Then
all things are at risk."
  --Ralph Waldo Emerson