Forum: Rails deployment redirection problem help me

078f41293dd4822de9772e7d4c0e317c?d=identicon&s=25 vijayendra (Guest)
on 2007-03-02 06:18
Hi
   i have a controler from which i has to redirect to two or many pages
. i used redirect_to . but it giving error as it considering the all
redirection
807e34b31d5463a9ac05d41458a9e537?d=identicon&s=25 Al Evans (al-evans)
on 2007-03-02 14:30
vijayendra wrote:
> Hi
>    i have a controler from which i has to redirect to two or many pages
> . i used redirect_to . but it giving error as it considering the all
> redirection

Are you saying "redirect_to <whatever> and return"?

You have to add the "and return" if you want execution of the method to
stop at that point.

--Al Evans
078f41293dd4822de9772e7d4c0e317c?d=identicon&s=25 vijayendra (Guest)
on 2007-03-05 08:34
Al Evans wrote:
> vijayendra wrote:
>> Hi
>>    i have a controler from which i has to redirect to two or many pages
>> . i used redirect_to . but it giving error as it considering the all
>> redirection
>
> Are you saying "redirect_to <whatever> and return"?
>
> You have to add the "and return" if you want execution of the method to
> stop at that point.
>
> --Al Evans

Thanks for the replay . i will try that