Forum: Ruby on Rails RoR: Torrent Tracker

E3513c4edd6810bb4b9914b58da2a2c3?d=identicon&s=25 Jamal Soueidan (jamal)
on 2007-03-01 23:02
Hello their,

I managed to find torrent tracker made in RoR language, now I downloaded
and trying to run it, but I get error saying:

Could not find RubyGem bencode (>= 0.0.0)

I don't know where i can get the bencode, anyone can help please :)

require_gem 'bencode'

regards,
Jamal
E3513c4edd6810bb4b9914b58da2a2c3?d=identicon&s=25 Jamal Soueidan (jamal)
on 2007-03-01 23:04
Jamal Soueidan wrote:
> Hello their,
>
> I managed to find torrent tracker made in RoR language, now I downloaded
> and trying to run it, but I get error saying:
>
> Could not find RubyGem bencode (>= 0.0.0)
>
> I don't know where i can get the bencode, anyone can help please :)
>
> require_gem 'bencode'
>
> regards,
> Jamal

Okay I managed to find out that I need to get the plugin by typing...

gem install bencode