Forum: GNU Radio Re: USRP.. programming the FPGA..

F911f77fee0ecc5ad344df5bb8f0dd6b?d=identicon&s=25 pankaj kumar (Guest)
Hello

  i have tried with USRP_fft.py and then took a sinosidal input and then
after running this on cygwin (on window xp) , we were able to see this
sine wave at one RX daughter board.

  so now we didnt understood that by doing so how the FPGA is programmed
for this operation, what we have done for that.

  as i guess that USRP_FFT.PY must be containing some instantiation of
.RBF file.

  so what i understood is that first we have to generate a .RBF file
from a verilog code using quartus 2 software and then we have to use
usrp_fft.py to download it into FPGA.

  but i am not clear how it is happening, suppose if i will modify .RBF
file then should i need to modify usrp_fft.py code also....

  i hope for more information regarding this..

  thank  you
  pankaj

Eric Blossom <eb@comsec.com> wrote:
  On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 08:21:10AM -0800, pankaj kumar wrote:
> the code which you have suggested, how to get that..?
>
> usrp_fft.py
>
> where i am supposed to get this one...
>
> pankaj

First off, download the GNU Radio code.

Start here: http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki

It's in gnuradio-examples/python/usrp/usrp_fft.py

Eric