Forum: Ruby How to run ruby in jEdit?

Da97c18749466f8d6eaf1f0348dc78c5?d=identicon&s=25 Mingquan Chen (Guest)
Hi folks,

I'm new to ruby, and now I'm using jEdit to write ruby program.

Although installed "Console" plugin for jEdit, I still failed to run
Ruby in
it.

For example, assume there is a ruby file called "test.rb"

I tried all the following commands which described in its reference, and
these commands were failed.

1) ruby test.rb
2) %run test.rb

Do you have any suggestion to run ruby jEdit? Both with or without that
"Console" plugin are OK for me.

Thanks in advance. :-)
6ab5d790020776e4d4843b8f38ab4c69?d=identicon&s=25 Jeroen Budts (Guest)