Forum: GNU Radio RFX400 modifications

57371349a0e4580b0362a0441ef5094b?d=identicon&s=25 Vincenzo Pellegrini (Guest)
Hi Matt,

could you please detail to me the modification needed to use the
following feature of the RFX400

quote:

"
Additionally, minor modifications to the board can move
receive ports.the frequency range to anywhere from 200 MHz to
800 MHz (contact Ettus Research for details).

"

we could be interested in buying a couple of them in our lab in Pisa
for two applications: a dvb-t transmitter and something (I'm not working
on it) involving Marine VHF band.

is it possible to achieve a lower frequency bound of 150MHz?

thanks
vincenzo
79723aa1b24981dcec2dbf7fd59403c1?d=identicon&s=25 Brian Padalino (Guest)
On 2/23/07, Vincenzo Pellegrini <wwvince@gmail.com> wrote:
> receive ports.the frequency range to anywhere from 200 MHz to
> 800 MHz (contact Ettus Research for details).
>
> "

Surprisingly enough, while updating the Wiki, I ran into a place where
Matt had described this.

It can be found here:

    http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UsrpDBoardRFX400

> we could be interested in buying a couple of them in our lab in Pisa
> for two applications: a dvb-t transmitter and something (I'm not working
> on it) involving Marine VHF band.
>
> is it possible to achieve a lower frequency bound of 150MHz?
>
> thanks
> vincenzo

Brian
57371349a0e4580b0362a0441ef5094b?d=identicon&s=25 Vincenzo Pellegrini (Guest)
thanks Brian.
vincenzo