Forum: Ruby on Rails how to calculate the hits of a post?

Fab659b3b4f798674ea0843c46b57e67?d=identicon&s=25 Jason (Guest)
on 2007-02-22 21:37
I want to calculate how many hits a post already has and store the
result to db. Any body may help me on how to do it? thanks.
3d1a70ebd35ac970e009e01599603b46?d=identicon&s=25 koloa (Guest)
on 2007-02-22 22:10
check the ruby api, there is a function for this. i think is something
like increment..