Forum: Ruby on Rails Recommendations for a hit counter or stat counter

8e01a4d029c6073279ae7287665d5550?d=identicon&s=25 DavidB (Guest)
A little off the Rails subject, but relevant to websites including
those built on Rails:

What hit or stat counter are people using on their site? Or are you
just doing your own analysis internally based on what your web server
does? Just curious to see what others are using on their site. I was
thinking about statcounter.
Thanks,
David
2f9a03aa0fcfe945229cb6126eda2cb2?d=identicon&s=25 Philip Hallstrom (Guest)
> A little off the Rails subject, but relevant to websites including
> those built on Rails:
>
> What hit or stat counter are people using on their site? Or are you
> just doing your own analysis internally based on what your web server
> does? Just curious to see what others are using on their site. I was
> thinking about statcounter.

Google Analytics.... unless your site gets a ton of traffic it's free.
8e01a4d029c6073279ae7287665d5550?d=identicon&s=25 DavidB (Guest)
Dear Philip,
thank you-David