Forum: Ruby Screencast for installing Ruby on OS X

Cd0b2459b5cf38b2ab78ab5de544559e?d=identicon&s=25 Todd Werth (twerth)
on 2007-02-20 18:09
I've created a screencast showing how to install Ruby and Ruby on Rails
from a new install of OS X Tiger.

I found that a lot of tutorials out there skip little steps that cause
people to get stuck, so I figured a screencast would be good, because
you can see everything I do.

I also install iTerm and TextMate, so basically I go from nothing to
everything you need to develop in Ruby and RoR.  I didn't get to
databases and other things like Subversion, as it was getting long, but
perhaps I'll do additional screencasts for them later.

I hope it is helpful to someone,  you can find it here:
http://www.infinitered.com/blog/?p=6

-Todd-
3012019ec12e20850d47561e7787ace0?d=identicon&s=25 Gary Lowder (Guest)