Forum: Ruby on Rails Optimal Lighttpd + Mongrel configuration

9c94250a76c3b78ce49eb9541981b06b?d=identicon&s=25 E-minenz Dot com (e-minenz)
on 2007-02-20 05:27
Does anyone have example configurations for using Lighttpd to serve
static contents (everything inside RAILS_ROOT/public), and using Mongrel
to serve ruby content.

I have been doing this with Nginx because I couldn't find examples for
Lighttpd. However, there are very few people using Nginx and I am
running into other issues (DOS, etc.) and would like to come back to

Thank you,

Fbd9cb107fe7c941333d6a3488691989?d=identicon&s=25 Ramon Tayag (ramontayag)
I'm not sure if this is what you need, but there's a good tutorial on

On 2/20/07, E-minenz Dot com <> wrote:
> Thank you,
> Shark

Ramon Miguel M. Tayag