Forum: Ruby SOAP responses

Nick Black (Guest)
Hello,

I'm making a query to a soap server, and I cant figure out how to get
at the XML response. Using:

  soap.wiredump_dev = STDOUT

Prints the XML to STDOUT.  I need to figure out how to get this XML
into either a file or an input stream that can then be parsed to get
hold of the useful information.  There dont seem to be any methods of
SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory that allow me to do this though.  Any tips?

Cheers,
Jan Svitok (Guest)
On 2/19/07, Nick Black <nickblack1@gmail.com> wrote:
> SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory that allow me to do this though.  Any tips?
Can't you just assign a File or StringIO instead of STDOUT?
NAKAMURA, Hiroshi (Guest)