From: Jamie M. Wilkinson [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 18 February 2007 04:05
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Radiant] sql: error

Have you run “rake db:migrate”? (or script/setup_database on pre-mental
Radiant)

On Feb 17, 2007, at 9:01 PM, keith wrote:

All,
Hope some1 can help.
I am receiving the following error having set up radiant and visiting
the
localhost:3000. Any ideas?

ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in SiteController#show_page

Mysql::Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query: SHOW FIELDS
FROM
config