Forum: Ruby on Rails recommended way to render email from a template in the DB ??

Aec10c73877ea116bab759e060b2fcb3?d=identicon&s=25 aktxyz@gmail.com (Guest)
I need to keep email templates in the database so that they can be
easily tracked, changed, versioned, shared among a cluster.

What's the best way to use actionmailer with the whole template coming
from the DB.
657b385b32d96351b01de4cab305156c?d=identicon&s=25 Aaron Wieberg (aaron)
on 2007-02-20 23:44
aktxyz@gmail.com wrote:
> I need to keep email templates in the database so that they can be
> easily tracked, changed, versioned, shared among a cluster.
>
> What's the best way to use actionmailer with the whole template coming
> from the DB.

I would also like to know a good way to do this.  Did you get something
working? Thanks!

aaron