Forum: GNU Radio Recommended literature on SDR

Bb3ff9c86361ea921a64632a4c46e824?d=identicon&s=25 Trond Danielsen (Guest)

I wonder if anybody has any recommended literature on software defined
radios? I am both looking for books that covers both implementation
and theoretical topics.

--
Trond Danielsen
8ef51cc1b96783d8764705b4c7e550ad?d=identicon&s=25 L. Miguel Bazdresch Sierra (Guest)
> I wonder if anybody has any recommended literature on software defined
> radios? I am both looking for books that covers both implementation
> and theoretical topics.

Three I like are:

Telecommunications breakdown, C. R. Johnson, Prentice Hall
Real-Time digital signal processing, T. B. Welch, CRC
Communication System Design using DSP algorithms, S. A. Tretter

I'm currently reading Digital Signal Processing in Communication
Systems, M. E. Frerking, Kluwer

HTH,

--
Miguel Bazdresch Sierra