Forum: Ruby Re : One-Click Ruby Installer for Windows: 185-22 Final

525480ed148ff5095506aa1ef745fd33?d=identicon&s=25 Ruby Admirer (Guest)
I installed this release (without Scite) and the readline package is
missing.
  Thus the TAB completion within irb doesn't work.
  Trying require 'readline' returns false.

  CM.

  PS :
  Can you consider upgrading the scite package to the latest one. This
is the reason why I don't install it from the Ruby Installer.
C475cffda1800fbc3f3af17bc10c220f?d=identicon&s=25 Curt Hibbs (Guest)
On 2/13/07, Ruby Admirer <ruby_admirer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> the reason why I don't install it from the Ruby Installer.
I sure wish that this had been caught during the release candidates! I
may
do another release to fix these two problems.

Curt
525480ed148ff5095506aa1ef745fd33?d=identicon&s=25 Ruby Admirer (Guest)
Curt,

  Just for your information, the TAB completion within irb works with
the 185-22 RC3.
  So the problem appears with the final release.

  CM.
C475cffda1800fbc3f3af17bc10c220f?d=identicon&s=25 Curt Hibbs (Guest)
On 2/13/07, Ruby Admirer <ruby_admirer@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Curt,
>
> Just for your information, the TAB completion within irb works with the
> 185-22 RC3.
> So the problem appears with the final release.
>
> CM.

Thanks... that's definitely helpful information.

Curt