Forum: Ruby on Rails Capistrano & EC2 Sitting in a Tree, K I S S I N G

E98de78bb42013c488fe8aa9d77d2cb1?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
I've been using Capistrano for managing my EC2 tasks and think it is a
great way to work with EC2.

I've made a blog post about it here:
http://niblets.wordpress.com/2007/02/12/capistrano...

The scripts I used are included there if you are interested.

An example is how easy it makes it is to run an instance..

rake ec2:run id=ami-61a54008

A few minutes later, I'll basically have a new server.

To login to my instance I type;
rake ec2:login

I've enjoyed using it and hope others will find it useful.

Steve
test my new site: http://www.quizical.net (it using EC2 and uses S3 as
a cache store)
On Feb 12, 2007, at 11:48 AM, steve.odom@gmail.com wrote:

> An example is how easy it makes it is to run an instance..
> Steve
> test my new site: http://www.quizical.net (it using EC2 and uses S3 as
> a cache store)

Cool stuff Steve!