Forum: Radiant CMS .png images in AssetManager

78cb50691f1df8fd06c2cf26c524e598?d=identicon&s=25 Michael Jones (Guest)
I was just demoing the a new site I did to my client.

When showing the AssetManager he was unable to see the 'New Asset'  or
the 'Remove Asset' buttons, turns out he was using IE (I don't know
the version) but was unable to see the .png images.

I see someone mentioned this a while ago:

"> 2) the new-asset.png in /images.  I imagine this just got left out
> of the extension, but I don't know how it will get from the
> extension to the /images directory."

But I didn't see a resolution, has anyone else experienced this?