Forum: GNU Radio 500;800 MHz Tx

57371349a0e4580b0362a0441ef5094b?d=identicon&s=25 Vincenzo Pellegrini (Guest)

this question is meant especially for Matt,
are there any possibilities that a TX front-end might be available in
the near future on a band including the spectrum segment 400-850MHz?

Even a less wide band would be definitely interesting, if set in such
spectral zone.

thanks

vincenzo
Vincenzo Pellegrini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this question is meant especially for Matt,
> are there any possibilities that a TX front-end might be available in
> the near future on a band including the spectrum segment 400-850MHz?
>
> Even a less wide band would be definitely interesting, if set in such
> spectral zone.

The RFX400 can be modified to move its coverage band around, but it
can't cover that whole range at once.

Matt