Forum: Ruby on Rails Debugin DB access

A00673345921ae8c2e5570d1bd48b2e2?d=identicon&s=25 J. mp (lerias)
on 2007-02-09 01:22
How could i know that my application is accessing to DB?
I need a way to monitor the access to the DB in my Rails app, how?
J. mp wrote:

> How could i know that my application is accessing to DB?
> I need a way to monitor the access to the DB in my Rails app, how?

tail -f log/development.log

ActiveRecord typically spews all its transactions into that file.

--
  Phlip