GRC version 0.60

Hello,

For those of you who don’t know, GRC is a graphical interface for
generating
flow graphs in gnu radio. There was much struggle when deciding the
cut-off
point for a new version. I finally drew the line and released version
0.60.
I put a lot of work into GNU Radio Companion since I last announced to
the
list. GRC includes over 150 blocks from GNU Radio, supports all the data
types (vectors too), and includes USRP support.

Check out my main page for GNU Radio Companion:
http://www.joshknows.com/?key=grc
You can get GRC from my downloads page:
http://www.joshknows.com/download/grc/

Feedback for bugs or comments is always helpful.

Thank you,
-Josh B.

Josh,

Great work on GRC! I was playing around with it a bit today, and I like
the way you have implemented it. Is it a manual or automatic process
for a gr block to be “imported” into grc? Is there anything which could
be done in the main gnuradio library to make it easier or more automated
for all gr blocks to be supported?

Matt

Josh B. schrieb:

Hello,

For those of you who don’t know, GRC is a graphical interface for
generating flow graphs in gnu radio. There was much struggle when
deciding the cut-off point for a new version. I finally drew the line
and released version 0.60. I put a lot of work into GNU Radio
Companion since I last announced to the list. GRC includes over 150
blocks from GNU Radio, supports all the data types (vectors too), and
includes USRP support.

Looks pretty good. How does one take the ‘xml’ output and turn that in
to a traditional python program.

Thanks
John C…

Matt E. schrieb:

Is it a manual or automatic process
for a gr block to be “imported” into grc? Is there anything which could
be done in the main gnuradio library to make it easier or more automated
for all gr blocks to be supported?

There’s a note on how to import ‘stuff’. But I’ve not tried to get my
blocks that I’m currently
working on installed.

John Clark.

Hi Josh,

This is really nice. A great interface. The only problem is that it
doesn’t have some of the blocks I am using. :frowning:

Feature request: rational_resampler and freq_xlating_fir_filter

Thanks,
Hans
For those of you who don’t know, GRC is a graphical interface for
generating flow graphs in gnu radio. There was much struggle when
deciding the cut-off point for a new version. I finally drew the line
and released version 0.60. I put a lot of work into GNU Radio Companion
since I last announced to the list. GRC includes over 150 blocks from
GNU Radio, supports all the data types (vectors too), and includes USRP
support.

Check out my main page for GNU Radio Companion:
http://www.joshknows.com/?key=grc
You can get GRC from my downloads page:
http://www.joshknows.com/download/grc/

Feedback for bugs or comments is always helpful.

Thank you,
-Josh B.

Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
[email protected]
Discuss-gnuradio Info Page

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2/7/2007 3:33 PM

Josh,

Hey that’s great. Is there any way to set the Mux through GRC?

Thanks very much,
Hans