Forum: GNU Radio GRC version 0.60

141689c528c5212754cbead4acd52b46?d=identicon&s=25 Josh Blum (Guest)
Hello,

For those of you who don't know, GRC is a graphical interface for
generating
flow graphs in gnu radio. There was much struggle when deciding the
cut-off
point for a new version. I finally drew the line and released version
0.60.
I put a lot of work into GNU Radio Companion since I last announced to
the
list. GRC includes over 150 blocks from GNU Radio, supports all the data
types (vectors too), and includes USRP support.

Check out my main page for GNU Radio Companion:
http://www.joshknows.com/?key=grc
You can get GRC from my downloads page:
http://www.joshknows.com/download/grc/

Feedback for bugs or comments is always helpful.

Thank you,
-Josh Blum
Josh,

Great work on GRC!  I was playing around with it a bit today, and I like
the way you have implemented it.  Is it a manual or automatic process
for a gr block to be "imported" into grc?  Is there anything which could
be done in the main gnuradio library to make it easier or more automated
for all gr blocks to be supported?

Matt
3045397bfbb92f92bdbed4b003ecb2c9?d=identicon&s=25 John Clark (Guest)
Josh Blum schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> For those of you who don't know, GRC is a graphical interface for
> generating flow graphs in gnu radio. There was much struggle when
> deciding the cut-off point for a new version. I finally drew the line
> and released version 0.60. I put a lot of work into GNU Radio
> Companion since I last announced to the list. GRC includes over 150
> blocks from GNU Radio, supports all the data types (vectors too), and
> includes USRP support.

Looks pretty good. How does one take the 'xml' output and turn that in
to a traditional python program.

Thanks
John Clark.
Matt Ettus schrieb:
> Is it a manual or automatic process
> for a gr block to be "imported" into grc?  Is there anything which could
> be done in the main gnuradio library to make it easier or more automated
> for all gr blocks to be supported?

There's a note on how to import 'stuff'. But I've not tried to get my
blocks that I'm currently
working on installed.

John  Clark.
543560fff16cd8ce6ceb506c64c24a2d?d=identicon&s=25 Hans Glitsch (Guest)
Hi Josh,

This is really nice.  A great interface.  The only problem is that it
doesn't have some of the blocks I am using. :(

Feature request: rational_resampler and freq_xlating_fir_filter

Thanks,
Hans
  For those of you who don't know, GRC is a graphical interface for
generating flow graphs in gnu radio. There was much struggle when
deciding the cut-off point for a new version. I finally drew the line
and released version 0.60. I put a lot of work into GNU Radio Companion
since I last announced to the list. GRC includes over 150 blocks from
GNU Radio, supports all the data types (vectors too), and includes USRP
support.

  Check out my main page for GNU Radio Companion:
http://www.joshknows.com/?key=grc
  You can get GRC from my downloads page:
http://www.joshknows.com/download/grc/

  Feedback for bugs or comments is always helpful.

  Thank you,
  -Josh Blum

2/7/2007 3:33 PM
Dbdc5157899fcad4f0afbd8fd5875688?d=identicon&s=25 Berndt Josef Wulf (Guest)
On Saturday 10 February 2007 04:25, Hans Glitsch wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
> This is really nice.  A great interface.  The only problem is that it
> doesn't have some of the blocks I am using. :(
>
> Feature request: rational_resampler and freq_xlating_fir_filter

Hallo Hans,

the frequency translating fir filter is supported. Just select the
low/high/bandpass filters, double click on the box and select the
desired
filter type from the drop-down menu, e.g. "Xlating FIR:
Complex->Complex"

cheerio Berndt
543560fff16cd8ce6ceb506c64c24a2d?d=identicon&s=25 Hans Glitsch (Guest)
Josh,

Hey that's great.  Is there any way to set the Mux through GRC?

Thanks very much,
Hans