Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] daemon_generator 0.5.1 released

4a06d387963f5d1a0f49671153cb8866?d=identicon&s=25 Kyle Maxwell (Guest)
This release updates daemon_generator to be compatible with changes
introduced in the Rails 1.2.x release.

Daemon_generator leverages the daemons gem to provide a lightweight
alternative to BackgrounDrb.  It provides conventions, startup
scripts, monitoring, etc for background processes that leverage your
Rails environment.

http://svn.kylemaxwell.com/rails_plugins/daemon_ge...
http://svn.kylemaxwell.com/rails_plugins/daemon_ge...

Enjoy!
98cdb2c7e471afe34f1fab10ef812570?d=identicon&s=25 jhn Vln (jimache)

I tried to use the daemon_generator .. it installed fine, i was able to
generate the daemon but apparently it does not start. I get

script/daemons:2:in ``': No such file or directory -
script/../lib/daemons/test_ctl start (Errno::ENOENT)
        from script/daemons:2
        from script/daemons:2

Any idea what am i doing wrong?1?

Thank you,