Forum: Ruby reloading .rb files / reparsing?

3d46d8c82d2167ffef81fac65ec92838?d=identicon&s=25 dc (Guest)
hi -

I'm working on an app which is using webbrick for its mini web-server.

each time i change the source i have to restart my app;
is there a way to get ruby to re-parse the files without this?
effectively the same as if just reloading the page if it were PHP...

i guess rails does this - "not caching" the files while in dev mode.

tx!

/dc
> tx!

Hi David,
You could try hacking the Camping Reloader to do your business:
http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/camping/browser/t...
http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/camping/browser/t...
(this uses it)