Forum: Ruby on Rails [act_as_attachment] upload several files/images

39a2c04d648bb5929ba7b99fdfe8f90c?d=identicon&s=25 Ansgar Brauner (Guest)
Hi there,

im working on a site where i want to upload some (up to 4) images with
the
rails plugin "act_as_attachment". Could anybody give me a hint, how to
design the view and the controller to process more then one upload field
with act_as_attachment?

thanks in advance

regards

purple_haze
On 2/1/07, Ansgar Brauner <ansgarb@googlemail.com> wrote:

> regards
>
> purple_haze

It's not the greatest code, but checkout how Mephisto handles it:

http://svn.techno-weenie.net/projects/mephisto/tru...
http://svn.techno-weenie.net/projects/mephisto/tru...

More file fields are added with some javascript whammy jammy:

http://svn.techno-weenie.net/projects/mephisto/tru...
(look for hte Asset object).

--
Rick Olson