Forum: Ruby on Rails [Off-OffTopic] Good Training for Programmers?

F0aea0642481aab7cb7851b6c9a10489?d=identicon&s=25 Dave Davidson (sp00nyg)
> They have several Flash training titles at
> looks like an excellent resource, so much so that i'm ready to
25 bucks down to watch some of the tutorials.  before i do so, however,
there any other services that are comparable that i may want to look at
i'm more interested in the breadth of material rather than the video