Forum: Ruby on Rails would someone take a quick look, please?

I'd really appreciate it if someone would take a quick 'look' at the svn
repository on rubyforge.org (ie, try to checkout something).  I've been
getting a timeout all morning.  I know it goes down from time-to-time.
Just looking for some reassurance that it's not my problem.

Thanks!
Bill
4daf0b71d5d9a3882e583c0e72eaf5dc?d=identicon&s=25 Alan Francis (Guest)
on 2007-01-30 10:54
Bill Walton wrote:
> I'd really appreciate it if someone would take a quick 'look' at the svn
> repository on rubyforge.org (ie, try to checkout something).  I've been
> getting a timeout all morning.  I know it goes down from time-to-time.
> Just looking for some reassurance that it's not my problem.
>
> Thanks!
> Bill

Hi Bill, could you maybe post a specific URL to try ?

A.
4daf0b71d5d9a3882e583c0e72eaf5dc?d=identicon&s=25 Alan Francis (Guest)
on 2007-01-30 11:01
Alan Francis wrote:
> Bill Walton wrote:
>> I'd really appreciate it if someone would take a quick 'look' at the svn
>> repository on rubyforge.org (ie, try to checkout something).  I've been
>> getting a timeout all morning.  I know it goes down from time-to-time.
>> Just looking for some reassurance that it's not my problem.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Bill
>
> Hi Bill, could you maybe post a specific URL to try ?
>
> A.

I'm doing okay through viewcvs:
http://rubyforge.org/viewvc/LICENSE?root=cerberus&...
HI Alan,

Thanks much for the response.  I appreciate it.  Late yesterday
afternoon I
figured out the problem has something to do with my new hosting setup.
Not
sure what yet, unfortunately.  I should have posted a 'never mind'.  My
bad.

Thanks again,
Bill