Forum: Ruby on Rails changing order of form fields

531c33195976cee0b0a7ec60ab2c655f?d=identicon&s=25 brendan.wong@gmail.com (Guest)
hello.  i'm just beginning to experiment with ruby on rails.  is there
any way to change the order that form fields appear in without
redesigning the database schema?  thanks
60defc5ad76c6d4f9e586fd127a7b892?d=identicon&s=25 paul (Guest)
on 2007-01-29 20:46
brendan.wong@gmail.com wrote:
> hello.  i'm just beginning to experiment with ruby on rails.  is there
> any way to change the order that form fields appear in without
> redesigning the database schema?  thanks

in the cmd run ruby script/generate scaffold table_name

This will generate the form files allowing you to move them around as
required
531c33195976cee0b0a7ec60ab2c655f?d=identicon&s=25 brendan.wong@gmail.com (Guest)
thank you.  that helped tremendously