Forum: GNU Radio GNURadio on WinTV.

14f89425aaf45187792098b437ada914?d=identicon&s=25 Alex Miua (Guest)
Hello lovely people !

I am a newbie here.  I hope to use GNURadio software with WinTV hardware
( because I can't afford USRP  : ) ) .

I am currently in the process of installation. Does anyone have any
experience with this hardware for GNURadio.

I look forward to any advice.

Thank you,
Alex
On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 06:30:14PM -0800, Alex Miua wrote:

> Hello lovely people !
>
> I am a newbie here.  I hope to use GNURadio software with WinTV
> hardware ( because I can't afford USRP : ) ) .
>
> I am currently in the process of installation. Does anyone have any
> experience with this hardware for GNURadio.

Which WinTV board are you considering?  It looks like the PVR boards
output an mpeg transport stream.  I don't think they'll be useful for
GNU Radio.  I'm not sure about the WinTV-Go-Plus.

> I look forward to any advice.
>
> Thank you,
> Alex

Eric