Forum: Rails deployment multiple production logs

Ae97ad0da5c7887be291561eb1720093?d=identicon&s=25 Alex Soto (asoto)
> So, if each machine's log is written to a different file, doesn't it
> make it difficult to look through each production.log file when you're
> trying to track down problems?  I wonder if there's a good way to
> combine all the log files when you're debugging.

I'd install splunk ( and let it co-relate the events
across logs for you.  The free version allows up to 500MB of log data
to be indexed per day.
539e19d44731cadf3180003d00ebef01?d=identicon&s=25 Tom Mornini (Guest)
AWStats provides a utility (in the tools directory) called

It stitches together multiple log files into time order.