Forum: Ruby on Rails New Project - In need of ruby developer

Cd3ec7b89923b4de57aa0ff1a3a94b4b?d=identicon&s=25 csceo (Guest)
My company is in need of a Ruby on Rails developer for a couple of
projects. Please contact me for details if there is interest.

Thanks, csceo
A0bae8a464f7bdae361c4a07e4f84cd8?d=identicon&s=25 Chuong Huynh (Guest)

I'm a developer from Vietnam. Is there any chance that I can participate
remotely?

Thank you,
- Chuong
54077fb03c95861af85880218cf7aef2?d=identicon&s=25 Gokhan Arli (sylow)

I am interested in getting more information about projects.

I am located in The  Netherlands, and working with RoR since it was a
baby. Contact information is in my signature.

Gokhan Arli
gokhan@sylow.net
www.sylow.net