Forum: Ruby on Rails Drag and drop with sortables between two lists

Abb249055208c7af4d35568e422dfd63?d=identicon&s=25 Guest (Guest)
on 2007-01-24 18:04
Does anyone know what the option is in the sortable_element that allows
you to drag from one list to another? I can't seem to find a Rails
example. Only straight JS examples.

Thanks so much.
8716cce9a7b721786e5425b8cc1f9951?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
On Jan 24, 12:04 pm, Guest <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net> wrote:
> Does anyone know what the option is in the sortable_element that allows
> you to drag from one list to another? I can't seem to find a Rails
> example. Only straight JS examples.
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> --

Look up draggable_element and drop_receiving_element in the rails api
docs.
The O'Reilly book Rails up and running has examples.

Sean
Abb249055208c7af4d35568e422dfd63?d=identicon&s=25 Guest (Guest)
on 2007-01-24 20:12
Thanks.