Forum: GNU Radio Vectorscope and Constellation sink?

Cf1f87de124043f2da6c95cfc293358e?d=identicon&s=25 Eric A. Cottrell (Guest)
Hello,

I want to do some work with QAM and C-QUAM.  Is there a method to view
phase information using the I/Q signals? I can not seem to find a
vectorscope and constellation sink.

73 Eric
On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 07:04:37AM -0500, Eric A. Cottrell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to do some work with QAM and C-QUAM.  Is there a method to view
> phase information using the I/Q signals? I can not seem to find a
> vectorscope and constellation sink.
>
> 73 Eric

The oscope sink has an x vs y mode that may be useful.

When trying to debug stuff, typically we log all the intermediate
stuff to binary files, then load them into octave to examine.

See read_*_binary.m files in gnuradio-core/src/utils for Octave/Matlab
functions to read the binary files.

Eric