Forum: Ruby Ruby extension tutorial

Ae9705d43819ffe40a6936aeaf71205b?d=identicon&s=25 Wim Vander Schelden (Guest)

I just finished a tutorial about writing simple ruby extensions.
I was hoping you guys could give me some feedback on what you think
about it.

If you find any mistakes (code, spelling, grammar and explanation), I
would also appreciate it if you told me about them?

I'm looking for critisism - I hope to improve the article.

kind regards,

Wim
On 1/21/07, Wim Vander Schelden <wim.vanderschelden@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just finished a tutorial about writing simple ruby extensions.
> I was hoping you guys could give me some feedback on what you think
> about it.

Cool stuff.  it's good to see a tutorial on this.

One item on my wishlist would be to show (in perhaps a sidebar) how to
use mkrf instead of mkmf.