Subject:   single board 4x4 MIMO patch
Date:   Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:41:27 -0700
From:   David R. Palchak <david.r.palchak@utah.edu>
To:   patch-gnuradio@gnu.org

Greetings!

I have recently completed an MSEE degree at the University of Utah where
I developed a working 4x4 MIMO testbed using two USRPs and Gnuradio.  To
do this I needed to make some modifications to the GR source, and I
would like to offer my changes back to the project for inclusion in the
repository.  I'm guessing that I'll need to sign the FSF copyright
assignment form, so if someone wanted to send me one that would be
great.  Please feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions
about the changes I'm hoping to submit.

Cheers,
David Palchak
On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 02:12:50PM -0700, David R. Palchak wrote:
> I originally sent this message to the patch-gnuradio mailing list about
> a week ago and haven't received any replies.  I'm guessing that someone
> on this list can help me.
>
> Thanks,
> David

Hi David,

I'll send you the info you need off list.

Thanks!
Eric