Forum: Ruby on Rails nice tab implementation - rails?

39025a7f572d6fe464e1fe6be399ca3b?d=identicon&s=25 Mike Dershowitz (mdersh53)
Hi:

I have a RoR index page where I'd like to implement some tabs.  Each
tab would contain a bunch of fields that would be populated on the tab
upon clicking it.  Is there a tabs implementation anywhere in RoR or
scriptaculous that anyone can point me to?

Thanks so much in advance!

Mike
B5feafb2c66fdff60029deda63f99f93?d=identicon&s=25 dweinand (Guest)
looking for something like that?
http://blog.seesaw.it/articles/2006/07/23/the-easi...

HTH
1e2dd87a31c5d3e07adc9efa375f4dc4?d=identicon&s=25 ry an (hreyaatnh)
on 2007-10-07 17:33
Mike Dershowitz wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I have a RoR index page where I'd like to implement some tabs.  Each
> tab would contain a bunch of fields that would be populated on the tab
> upon clicking it.  Is there a tabs implementation anywhere in RoR or
> scriptaculous that anyone can point me to?
>
> Thanks so much in advance!
>
> Mike

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here's how I built tabs
for one of my sites:
http://rpheath.com/posts/2007/09/27/tabbed-navigat....
Cd804cfeeea508f6bf2f5487c9ef4aed?d=identicon&s=25 linoj (Guest)