Forum: Ruby Installing FileUtils Module

Ea905398d356c5d6a10bba35b8d16f0c?d=identicon&s=25 Lovell Mcilwain (lmcilwain)
Does anyone know how I can install the fileutils module for ruby? or
tell me how I can check to see if I already have it installed be
default?
On 1/14/07, Lovell <lovell.mcilwain@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know how I can install the fileutils module for ruby? or
> tell me how I can check to see if I already have it installed be
> default?

FileUtils is part of the Ruby standard library. You just need to
'require' it at the top of your program:
require 'fileutils'