Forum: Ruby A Game Engine for Ruby somewhere ?

998dcd37297540b08b20a6558c40ec64?d=identicon&s=25 Zouplaz (Guest)
Hello, I'm still looking for a Game engine, or at least a 3D engine for
Ruby (not a raw opengl binding)

Thanks
B74f9ac58c7a0b80d877470198e1a472?d=identicon&s=25 gga (Guest)
Zouplaz schrieb:

> Hello, I'm still looking for a Game engine, or at least a 3D engine for
> Ruby (not a raw opengl binding)
>
> Thanks

Irrlitch (spelling?) has some ruby bindings.
Shattered Ruby is a MVC binding for OGRE.

Note that these bindings are not final (neither are the engines), so
maintaining them is still a moving target.  You may need to still
become familiar with C++/SWIG to solve issues.