Forum: Ruby Application error

A024548fa82073e47bb65b7b067bc758?d=identicon&s=25 Wen Ji (microtime)
the page display this message..:Change this error message for
exceptions thrown outside of an action (like in Dispatcher setups or
broken Ruby code) in public/500.html

i have search the group and found this solution  :

> Session.create_new_id has become Session#create_new_id
> ( This was reported on Nov 27
> [ruby-core:3832],
> and fixed on Nov 29 (

Ahh, okay. So if people see this error they'll have to apply or update to the CVS version. Gotcha. Thanks!

but when copy the code to change the /ruby-1.8.5/lib/cgi/session.rb
i still get the same error message,,,why?
 the apply  means this ?
or ,how can i update to the cvs version,??i am too young that's my
thanks in advance,,really confused me,i am only doing the depot example
and can't go on now...