Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails Screencasts?

8251478b1064af67490f8b2e98098fa2?d=identicon&s=25 Fernando Aleman (fernandoaleman)
on 2007-01-15 21:15
Does anyone know any websites that have good free screencasts of Rails?
We have all seen the basic ones that show you how to build a blog in 15
minutes or how to do a very simple scaffold. However, I am looking for
more advanced screencasts that show you how to do Ajax, for instance.
Can anyone help?
3f7fc5fbdbb40cf38d5bf94f265b343c?d=identicon&s=25 Andrew Skegg (askegg)
on 2007-01-15 21:38
Fernando Aleman wrote:
> Does anyone know any websites that have good free screencasts of Rails?
> We have all seen the basic ones that show you how to build a blog in 15
> minutes or how to do a very simple scaffold. However, I am looking for
> more advanced screencasts that show you how to do Ajax, for instance.
> Can anyone help?

These are excellent, but there is a small price to pay:
http://peepcode.com/
7700d07dd715aff3afcaf03f6ad5bf8f?d=identicon&s=25 Tom.Obana@gmail.com (Guest)
Perhaps the community could make some using Screenkast or something...
Ba3a00606eb530dcab2c4a6a59bf366d?d=identicon&s=25 Alain Ravet (Guest)
Fernando

>  I am looking for more advanced screencasts that show you how to do Ajax,
> for instance.

Look no further than :
   peepcode.com

High quality 1-hour screencasts.

Alain
981b75f949c81efad3bc4b3c4ea88332?d=identicon&s=25 Scott Becker (Guest)
Don't forget the free, well-done screencasts / tutorials made available
for
free by the San Diego Ruby Group:

http://podcast.sdruby.com/

--