Forum: Ruby on Rails Deploying with Capistrano to a Windows box

D8e0c80915960eb5be5a8e93167409d1?d=identicon&s=25 Bob (Guest)
on 2007-01-12 22:04
All,

I was wondering if it's possible (and how) to deploy a rails app to a
windows box using capistrano.

Thanks for the help.
F2289d673c5f7ebffc045ab74e58bbeb?d=identicon&s=25 Luke (Guest)
on 2007-01-15 12:58
Bob wrote:
> All,
>
> I was wondering if it's possible (and how) to deploy a rails app to a
> windows box using capistrano.
>
> Thanks for the help.

I want to figure this out too - Capistrano uses POSIX commmands (i.e.
linux) so the only way to do this is to install cygwin on the windows
box.

Haven't had time to really look into it - let me know if you find out
anything though...

Cheers
Luke