Forum: Ruby hi, not able to work with image in ruby

4ee37231ed43e4ddc7967d9d4b8eb415?d=identicon&s=25 Maloy D. (maloy)
on 2007-01-12 06:37
hi,
    I am very new to ruby . My new project is in WATIR(testing tool)
which has ruby as an scripting language . I need to compare two images
so for that i need to read an image from a web page how can i go about
that .I tried the following code

require 'RMagick'
include Magick
im = Image.new('source\picture.jpg')
im.display
exit

but it did not work it says unable to load the file RMagick !!!!

So please let me what to do ...

thank you
maloy
A826dea4b6c3582d5baec74f256cba1b?d=identicon&s=25 Ilan B. (iberci)
on 2007-01-12 16:09

http://rmagick.rubyforge.org/install-faq.html