Forum: Ruby Re: Word Blender (#108)

D86ec78a7a258246684d15e09e51a170?d=identicon&s=25 David and Sharon Phillips (Guest)

New here. Hello.

I've posted my shot at this quiz about 12 hours ago,
but it doesn't seem to have gone anywhere. What is the
procedure for posting code? I included a zipped
dictionary (~250k), would this have caused problems?

Cheers,
Dave

On Jan 11, 2007, at 4:36 AM, David and Sharon Phillips wrote:

> Hi,

Howdy.

> New here. Hello.

Welcome.

> I've posted my shot at this quiz about 12 hours ago,
> but it doesn't seem to have gone anywhere. What is the
> procedure for posting code? I included a zipped
> dictionary (~250k), would this have caused problems?

I'm pretty sure Ruby Talk has a message size limit.  Try posting
again, without the dictionary.

James Edward Gray II